Nintendo has announced the third and final free update for the soccer-like sports game, Mario Strikers: Battle League. This update which releases on December 14, 2022, includes the addition of Bowser Jnr. and Birdo, a new stadium called “Urban Rooftop”, and a “Shellfish” gear set. An option to chat with your team members during online play has been enabled through “pre-made messages”.
The first two updates saw characters like Diddy Kong, Pauline, Daisy, and Shy Guy added, new stadiums, as well as quality of life improvements. It is unclear whether or not Nintendo will be releasing paid DLC next year for the game or if this is the final update.
Bowser Jnr and Birdo // Nintendo
- Added “Birdo” as a playable character.
- Added “Bowser Jr.” as a playable character.
- Added the “Urban Rooftop” stadium.
- Added the “Shellfish” gear set.
- Adds chat with pre-made messages to online matches
The official patch notes have not been released yet, but we will link to them as soon as Nintendo posts them.