PlayStation has announced via PlayStation Blog that a new God of War Ragnarök update is available to download today and includes the highly anticipated Photo Mode.
“Since the release of photo mode in God of War (2018), we’ve been continuously amazed by the amount of talent and passion in the Video Game Photographer community that has gathered to the game.
From quiet moments with Kratos and Atreus, to the elegant and brutal combat shots with ice and fire flying – the range of the photographers who take shots in God of War has been a constant source of inspiration for our team.
With this latest update to God of War Ragnarök, we’re happy to finally be able to give you all access to Photo Mode in this game as well!”
– Grace Orlady (Lead Community Manager, Santa Monica Studio)
RELATED: REVIEW: God of War Ragnarök
Photo Mode Features
- Apply expressions to the following characters in a scene: Kratos, Atreus, Freya, Brok, Sindri, Tyr, Angrboda, Thor, and Thrúd
- Hide main or side characters in a scene
- Adjust camera controls with: Field of View, Focal Length, Camera Roll
- Adjust shutter controls with: Depth of Field, Focus Distance, F-Stop
- Adjust brightness and filters with: Film Grain, Exposure, Filter Intensity, with finer controls for Vibrance and Saturation
- Apply vignettes, borders, and logos
Update v. 03.00 of Ragnarök also includes a large amount of bug fixes, which you can read about here.
God of War Ragnarök is available now exclusively on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.